Microsoft Office 365 takes the industry’s most recognized set of productivity and collaboration tools and delivers them as a subscription service. With our cloud services, your organization can lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance. And, Office 365 includes a financially backed service level agreement, allowing you to feel confident that you chose the best cloud solution.
- Virtually anywhere access to email, documents, contacts and calendars with familiar productivity experience on PCs, phones and in browsers
- Business-class features, such as financially backed 99.9-percent uptime, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, and robust security and privacy controls and standards
- Comprehensive solutions, such as desktop productivity applications, portals, extranets, instant messaging (IM), voice conferencing, videoconferencing, web conferencing, e-mail and voicemail
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options, which provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organization
- BlackBerry Business Cloud Services (BBCS) is a free solution for Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Plan subscribers. BBCS links Microsoft® Exchange Online with BlackBerry devices to offer reliable, mobile access to synchronized email, calendar, contacts, tasks and memo pads. It also includes easy-to-use tools for administrators to manage common tasks.